An old friend with whom I need to become reacquainted

Thursday, February 5, 2009

Week 1 Report for Alison

I played racquetball again today, but with a less competitive person, so it wasn't as great of a workout as last Thursday. It was still a lot of fun, though. I'm going to do Slim in 6 - Ramp It Up as well. Here's a couple of pictures of me before my workout. I'm cold, so I have my softball jersey on. :)

The full-body shot. Still chubby, but I look better than I have in the last year! (Fuzzy picture, sorry.)


And the "hips and above" shot. :) Here goes to an hour of workin' my butt off!!!

Also, this morning I weighed in at 163.2 lbs, which is exactly 1 lb less than last Thursday. I fluctuated quite a bit this last week, and even got up to 167.2. That freaked me out, since I've been exercising about 5 times a week.

Now I just need to get Rachael to be an author on this blog and to start checking in/posting her weekly updates. Thursday is our day! :)

1 comment:

H.E.A. said...

Great work on the workouts and the one pound loss! Don't worry about the fluxuations...your body will round itself out like it should.

keep working hard!!