An old friend with whom I need to become reacquainted

Saturday, February 7, 2009

Kicked my butt!

I did my workout today! I did Slim in 6/Ramp It Up (minus the resistance band segment), and it really kicked my butt. I'm so excited about the new and improved body I'll have, especially smaller arms and a tighter butt. :) My biggest challenge is eating...I seriously could eat an entire cow after I work out. I know will power would take care of this......that is part of the problem, folks. :) It's a work in progress. At least I'm working out!!!

I missed yesterday, because I woke up with the same headache/migraine that accompanied me to bed the night before. Yuck. Thankfully it went away!

1 comment:

H.E.A. said...

Nice work!! Doesn't it feel great when you can invision the changes you are making in your body...especially the nice booty ;)

Keep it up! You're doing great!!