An old friend with whom I need to become reacquainted

Thursday, February 12, 2009

Racquetball rocks!!!

I freaking LOVE racquetball. If I have a good partner and play my guts out, 45 fun-filled minutes will knock out 300-500 calories...depending on how hard I play. Fortunately, one of the best guys in the class is super competitive. He beats me every time we play. I love that he doesn't play easy on me...I was sooo out of breath today. And I loved every second of it.

This week's weigh-in: 162.4, down 1 lb from last week! So, I've lost 2 lbs. I wanted to lose 10 lbs in 3 weeks (which would be by next Thursday), and that isn't going to happen. While I'm a little bummed, I know that losing 1 lb a week is healthy, and if I stay consistent, it's going to pay off.

I'm so ready to lose my gut!!!

1 comment:

H.E.A. said...

Thanks for the wonderful comment. I hope my 'samwise isms' help :)

Have a great weekend!