An old friend with whom I need to become reacquainted

Wednesday, November 19, 2008

3 to 7 in a matter of hours

Today was a medium day. It started out pretty great, and I worked the lunch shift at the restaurant. It wasn't until I got home and sat down on the couch that my body started to feel like the tin man pre-oil. Now it is approx. 10:30pm and I'm ready for bed. The most uncomfortable area is my neck. It feels so stiff and tender. Who knew RA would/could affect the neck? I seriously thought it was just hands prior to my personal experience. So, overall, I give today 6.5 of 10. Maybe a 7...

The next three days I'll be working double shifts each day. I'm kind of nervous. My game plan is to stay hydrated and to get good rest...and to dope up on the Ibuprofen, of course.

Apparently I was/am really grumpy tonight. I've got to work on that.

No comments: