An old friend with whom I need to become reacquainted

Monday, January 11, 2010

Correction...

I needed to adjust my start date to tomorrow, January 12th. I went out of town for 5 days and just got back, so it wasn't very realistic to think that I would be working out while on vacation. I'm not at the point where I work fitness into my vacations. :) In fact, quite the opposite happened. My family bonds with food, so it was quite the beautiful gluttonous break from reality. So many delicious meals and treats... And I will surely pay.

Tomorrow morning I will weigh myself and start my new workout routine. I'm trying to figure out how to take control of the kitchen, plan meals, prepare them, etc. while making sure my husband is eating what he likes as well. All within a budget, of course. I'm thinking we're going to start freezing meals, doing crock pot meals, and joining a co-op to get lots of produce weekly.

So, tomorrow is a new beginning. I'm mostly excited. ;)

No comments: