An old friend with whom I need to become reacquainted

Saturday, January 2, 2010

3 months later...

Yikes, it's pretty obvious where my fitness/health sits in my priorities! I haven't posted in months!!!

I still haven't been back to pole classes. My wrist is too sensitive, and I'm not sure how to get it conditioned to where I can put the pressure and weight of my body swinging around on a pole back on my wrist. Hmmm....

I've decided I need to utilize the tools that I do have. One of those tools is Slim in 6. Debbie Siebers, it's time we become reacquainted.

My official start date for this 6-week program is Monday, January 4th. I will be getting my hiney out of bed in the morning, because that is the only time of day that I really end up working out consistently. It's a challenge for me to get out of bed earlier than I absolutely have to, though.

I plan on working out 5-6 times a week and finishing ALL 6 weeks of this program for the FIRST time since I bought it in 2005 (I think).

Puh-puh-puhleeeaaase cheer me on!!! :)

No comments: