An old friend with whom I need to become reacquainted

Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Pole Rocks!

:)

I just want to smile at how incredibly sore I am.

Last week I did 3 pole classes at Studio Soiree. This week I will do 4 (2 are already done!), and I plan to do 4 classes a week for the next few weeks, then I'll bump it up to 5. It's pretty obvious to me that I need to strengthen my core and my upper body. Occasionally I surprise myself with upper body and core strength, but I have ZERO endurance! It's going to be a fun transformation for me to watch and experience. I'm soooo happy Alice invited me to the teaser class. I think I have found a new love.

And I'm down 1lb, weighing in again tomorrow...

Sorry folks, there won't be any pictures for awhile...at least of me on the pole. haha!

2 comments:

H.E.A. said...

Haha, who would have thought pole dancing would turn into an aerobic/strength class!?!?!

I am so glad you've found something you love to do that is great for your body and health!!

Keep working girl! You're doing great :)

♥ N o v a said...

Wow... you're a pole dancer!!!

That's really damn cool! I bet it's sexy and fun, and a great workout to boot!

Your husband must be loving it. ;)