An old friend with whom I need to become reacquainted

Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Another DAMN and then a Hoo-Rah!! (is that how you would spell it?)

I'm back from Phoenix!
I am officially a college graduate!
I now have some free time!
And I'm going to lose weight!

I think with the stress of finishing the semester and a week of traveling and eating way too much crap, the weight crept on all too easily. I can't believe it, but I'm actually back up to 170. That is sad. SAD!

I haven't developed a full fitness/health plan yet, but I do have a few things in mind:

Get a membership to Studio Soiree and go 3-5 times a week to kick my butt into shape.
Bike or jog to the Studio (2.23 miles each way)
Softball games 1-2 times/week
Eat a lot more whole foods and cut out the crap (like the mini Almond Joy, Twix, and Mint 3 Musketeers I had this afternoon...)

That's it so far. I'm a planner, so I know I will have to do more of a spreadsheet approach to feel like I have a solid plan. It's a bit of an obsession, to be honest.

And, my ultimate goal is to be/feel healthy. And fitting into size 6-8 pants would rock my world.

No comments: