An old friend with whom I need to become reacquainted

Saturday, January 24, 2009

Slipped off, quickly getting back on

I missed 3 days in a row!!! I have been so exhausted, I haven't even done any of my schoolwork...which is rapidly piling up. I think I may be PMSing. I'm super bloated, lethargic, a bit emotional, etc. which does nothing for my motivation to work out. :) Today I am getting back on the wagon before I severely disrupt my "routine."

Does anyone else hate working out in front of your spouse/boyfriend/anyone who isn't working out with you?? I just know that if I throw in my DVD and start working out, Patrick will comment on how I turn him on or something like that...which is totally NOT what I want to hear when my chubby body is flailing all over the room and sweating in all the intimate places. Yuck. :) Guys are so weird.

My eating habits are also completely unstable at the moment. Again, this could be part of the beautiful Aunt Flo comin' to visit. I need to work on being consistent with my choices regardless of my desire to eat the contents of the fridge, followed by the fridge.

Today, I will push play. :)

No comments: