An old friend with whom I need to become reacquainted

Saturday, June 27, 2009

I do

Okay, I need to step up the commitment.

My weight loss over the last 7 weeks has been due to the unknown. Well, at first the pole classes were helping out, but for the last 3 weeks, I haven't been to a pole class. So I'm not sure why I've lost weight. I don't think my eating habits have changed at all.

I'm going to quit being a weenie and get back to 4 pole classes a week plus my softball games on Mondays...starting with the hardest of all of my pole classes that is tomorrow night. Diana is ruthless. I'm crossing my fingers that she doesn't bring up superman push-ups. Uck.

I will make good choices when we go grocery shopping for next week. Patrick can eat what he's going to eat. I need to bring more veggies to the table. And somehow Diet Coke snuck into my diet. How dumb is that? No more bubbly drinks. Or nasty chemicals. :)

The next several weight updates need to be grounded, solid, and earned.

****P.S. I'm #1 of the women in our co-ed league for batting average! How freaking awesome is that?!?!****

No comments: